I see many black, Asians or Iranian people convert to Christianity. I think the only motivation is to find a place in this world. they think by converting to Christianity they will find respect. They think they can be closer to Caucasians.

I used to have a blond and blue eyed girlfriend. I did my best for keeping her although she had many problems and issues. my only reason for keeping the bitch was to gain respect from other people and wow them. I thought I could be more caucasian than I am. I though I could be more accepted in the society with a blond and blue eyed wife.
I was like this until I saw a rapper black guy with a gorgeous blond. my friends were like why this girl is with this guy when he could find a better partner? After that I realized that I was wrong all this time. Even if you have a blond wife you could still be considered an asshole and people laugh at you and then you might lose your wife after some time.
It is the same for people who convert to Christianity. They are still what they are. no matter what religion they convert to. you are what you are.
A black is still a black, a chinese is still a chinese. and an iranian is still an iranian. So it's better to be what we are, instead of faking ourselves. Diversity is fun.
I don't want to be like those chinese boys who dye their hair blond so that they would be considered Europeans in order to gain more respect...what the hell were you thinkingggggg????











0 comments:
Post a Comment