Ever wondered why we cannot do many things that others can do? why someone can be a good actor? why the other is a good mathematician? and another is a good businessman?...it is like everybody's born for something. for example I could never be a civil engineer. I'm not good at math and I'm not really sharp. But I could be a great musician or writer? or physicists, or a molecular biologist. Imagine if everyone was good at math or have high IQ then who would have been a labor or cleaner? Perhaps this is one the reasons our species is surviving. that's the uniqueness of our species. We need to work together, if we live on our own we're dead.
I'm not sure about the rest of the mammals, but the same thing applies to ants...some ants are born as guards or soldiers, the majority of them are born as labors, and only one is the queen.
Ants have colonized all the earth (Wikipedia). They are found everywhere. Even on the highest building floor of an sky scraper. They seem to be bad ass and manage to get along with the worst environments. We need to learn from them in a way. Why Iranians or Indians with higher IQ are not as successful as Asians? Because Asians have unity and expect less in life and that's how they survived many droughts, famine and economical disasters. Look at Singapore, look at china, look at Japan to see how they managed to rebuild everything they lost during world war 2....it is the matter of survival.
Imagine if an asteroid hits the earth and the world goes on chaos! who would survive? Paris Hilton would be amongst the first people to die. But my Malay house cleaner would survive. Because they are stronger than what we thought.Chinese can be found all around the world. You can find China town in any city. They survived racism of the Caucasian world.
It is the matter of survival. Not only high IQ would do good for us, nor money. My grandmother lived 86 years, but Peter Steele died at the age of 48, Michael Jackson died at 50. Cobain died at 27. OK, I get it that it is about the impact that you do to the world also, they did more for the world than my grandmother did, but what I'm saying is that it is the matter of survival.
we're living in an ant world after all!










0 comments:
Post a Comment