Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 13, 2010

glossophobic

I've suffered from glossophobia all my life. I lost many things in life because of it. There doesn't seem to be any cure for it. Most probably this has a genetic background or could be a genetic disorder, because my brother also had the same problem, but he managed to overcome it and fight with it. now he is ok, but I am not....I am still suffering. I lost jobs because of it, I lost girls because of it. I lost money because of it. I was bullied because of it.

it is not that I am coward, it is my body that doesn't follow my brain. I don't get it why they say fear comes from brain. what if it does not? I just feel that my kidneys secret so much adrenaline that my muscles paralyze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NeoEarth

Full Size Synth Piano